Jump to Main Content
- Ziobro, Rafał, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Die Stärke = 2015 v.67 no.5-6 pp. 540-548
- additives; baking; bread dough; breads; color; extrusion; hardness; potato starch; retrogradation; rheological properties; starch; temperature; wheat; wheat flour
- ... Bread staling could be diminished by the use of certain additives, including starch degradation products. The aim of the study was to check the influence of potato starch extrudates (which were produced at different extrusion temperatures – 90, 130 and 170°C) on the physical properties of wheat dough and bread, as well as the staling process of bread. In baking studies, ground starch extrudates we ...
- Ziobro, Rafał, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Die Stärke = 2012 v.64 no.11 pp. 890-897
- alkali treatment; corn; molecular weight; potatoes; size exclusion chromatography; starch; viscosity; wheat
- ... In this study the molecular characteristics of native and extruded starches of wheat, corn, and potato were observed under long‐term alkali treatment (0.5 M NaOH, 7 days, 35°C). The molar mass distribution of samples determined by means of calibrated semi‐analytical size exclusion chromatography (SEC) showed different profiles (double and single peak distribution) depending on the dissolution stat ...