Jump to Main Content
- Gaduš, Ján
- EU agrarian law 2017 v.6 no.2 pp. 56-60
- property rights, etc ; agricultural land; data analysis; ownership; Slovakia; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... The prosecutor’s protest is a legal mean by which the prosecutor supervises the observance of law by public authorities. District offices, cadastral departments decide on the deposit of property rights to real estate, as well as on ownership rights to agricultural land, and also decide on the protest of the prosecutor. If the relevant District office, cadastral department, or its superior authorit ...
- Janků, Martin
- EU agrarian law 2017 v.6 no.1 pp. 10-17
- intellectual property rights, etc ; European Union; decision making; development aid; environmental policy; foreign direct investment; international trade; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The EU Lisbon Treaty 2007 (LT) brings some changes for the common commercial policy (CCP) and the decision-making processes related to it. CCP is newly included in the one area with all the external activities of the EU, with foreign and security policy, international environmental policy, development aid and economic, financial and technical cooperation with third countries. The fundamental areas ...