Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Peng, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Earth-science reviews 2017 v.173 pp. 266-294
- biotite; crystallization; geochemistry; isotopes; melting; mixing; rocks; tectonics; zircon; China; South East Asia
- ... Granitic rocks of Phanerozoic age are common in South China. They are spatially and temporally closely associated with hydrothermal ore deposits. Therefore, many studies have been devoted to these granites regarding their petrogenesis. This study presents a review on the geochemistry of Triassic granites in South China because the Triassic is an important period for the Indosinian orogeny in South ...
- Gao, Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Earth-science reviews 2016
- bedload; biodiversity; land productivity; pollution load; prediction; rural poverty; silicon; soil erosion; soil erosion models; stream channels; suspended sediment; sustainable land management; China; Yellow River
- ... The Loess Plateau suffers from severe soil erosion that leads to a series of ecological and economic problems such as reduced land productivity, exacerbated rural poverty, decreased biodiversity and sedimentation of the riverbed in the lower reaches of the Yellow River. Soil erosion models are commonly used on the Loess Plateau to help target sustainable land management strategies to control soil ...