Jump to Main Content
- Mariel, Petr; Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- Ecological economics 2018 v.154 pp. 419-429
- agri-environmental policy; case studies; decision making; ecological value; farmers; logit analysis; models; willingness to pay; Germany
- ... The random parameter logit model has become the dominating model for analyzing stated choice data in environmental valuation. The unrestricted version of the model with correlated random parameters, however, is rarely applied. An important advantage of this specification is that the correlations between the parameters are not restricted to zero. These correlations can arise due to a behavioural ph ...
- Siebenhüner, Bernd
- Ecological economics 2018 v.154 pp. 117-127
- climate; climate change; conflict management; learning; stakeholders; Germany
- ... Transdisciplinary research has been introduced as an approach to integrate different bodies of knowledge to learn and to develop solutions towards socio-ecological transformations. In these concepts, broad stakeholder involvement is intended to promote knowledge integration, consensus formation and activation of local actors to initiate and advance learning and change processes. In doing so, howev ...