Jump to Main Content
- Ariyawardana, Anoma; Lim-Camacho, Lilly; Crimp, Steven; Wellington, Michael; Somogyi, Simon
- Ecological economics 2018 v.154 pp. 383-393
- business enterprises; climate; climate change; consumer attitudes; food industry; mangoes; potato chips; purchasing; surveys; willingness to pay; wines; Australia
- ... The viability of climate adaptation strategies adopted by agrifood companies rely heavily on how well consumers understand, accept and/or select commodities and their willingness to bare some of the cost of adaptation. To understand this issue in more detail, a survey was undertaken of 1532 Australian consumers to investigate how they respond to adaptation strategies in terms of acceptance and wil ...
- Kubiszewski, Ida; Zakariyya, Nabeeh; Costanza, Robert
- Ecological economics 2018 v.154 pp. 361-372
- income; issues and policy; labor; people; surveys; Australia
- ... Wellbeing is the product of a complex set of factors, some of which are well perceived by individuals while others are not. Surveys based on answers to the question: ‘how satisfied are you with your life?’ have allowed increased understanding of the factors affecting perceived life satisfaction. We use the Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia (HILDA) survey to analyse the relationshi ...