Jump to Main Content
- Stupak, Nataliya; Sanders, Jürn; Heinrich, Barbara
- Ecological economics 2019 v.157 pp. 301-311
- agri-environmental policy; case studies; cover crops; environmental impact; farmers; farmers' attitudes; governance; Germany
- ... This paper investigates how farmers' understanding of nature and its protection influences their decisions on the uptake of nature protection measures, including agri-environmental (AEM) and greening measures. It aims to answer two research questions: (1) How do agricultural producers understand nature and nature protection? and (2) How does producers' understanding of nature influence their decis ...
- Mariel, Petr; Meyerhoff, Jürgen
- Ecological economics 2018 v.154 pp. 419-429
- agri-environmental policy; case studies; decision making; ecological value; farmers; logit analysis; models; willingness to pay; Germany
- ... The random parameter logit model has become the dominating model for analyzing stated choice data in environmental valuation. The unrestricted version of the model with correlated random parameters, however, is rarely applied. An important advantage of this specification is that the correlations between the parameters are not restricted to zero. These correlations can arise due to a behavioural ph ...