Jump to Main Content
- Ziegler, Andreas
- Ecological economics 2019 v.157 pp. 129-140
- econometrics; energy; energy costs; energy policy; models; politics; surveys
- ... This paper empirically examines the individual support of the German energy transition in total and especially of six single energy policy measures, which are components of the energy transition. Our micro-econometric analysis with binary and ordered probit models on the basis of data from a broad survey of citizens reveals the important role of several attitudinal factors. With respect to our ind ...
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ecological economics 2015 v.116 pp. 310-321
- adults; cities; econometrics; education; environmental policy; females; global warming; income; people; surveys; weather; China; United States
- ... This paper examines the extent and the determinants of global climate change beliefs. In contrast to former studies for the U.S. and other western countries, we focus on China due to its crucial role in international climate policy in conjunction with its vulnerability to global warming. The empirical analysis is based on unique data from a survey among more than 1000 adults in five Chinese cities ...