Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2019 v.103 pp. 236-247
- Gram-negative bacteria; Gram-positive bacteria; Larix gmelinii var. principis-rupprechtii; data collection; environmental indicators; fungi; plantations; soil depth; soil organic matter; soil quality; soil restoration; stand density; trees; variance; China
- ... Soil quality index (SQI) was an important tool for evaluating soil quality (SQ). The aim of the study was to evaluate the stand density effects on SQ for Larix principis-rupprechtii plantations in North China. After eight years of thinning, SQ evaluation was used a SQI method to provide targeted and theoretical basis for the reasonable management and soil restoration. The study was conducted on tw ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Ecological indicators 2018 v.88 pp. 351-360
- afforestation; climate change; humans; livestock; sand stabilization; stocking rate; temperature; wind erosion; China
- ... Sand-stabilization, the most important ecological service provided by desert and desertified lands, can alleviate severe wind erosion of soil and is induced by both climate change and human activities. However, with a lack of related data, few studies have focused on the spatial differences in driving factors of sand-stabilization services at a large scale. The present study, based on climatic and ...