Jump to Main Content
- Ostojski, Mieczysław S.; Gębala, Joanna; Orlińska-Woźniak, Paulina; Wilk, Paweł
- Ecological modelling 2016 v.332 pp. 83-93
- climatic factors; data collection; environmental models; environmental quality; equipment; humans; model validation; phosphorus; statistics; surface water; watersheds; Poland
- ... Obtaining a high quality of environmental modeling in the calibration, verification and validation processes causes problems for modelers all over the world. Uncontrolled variability of environmental conditions (diversity of natural phenomena, meteorological and climatic conditions occurring within the drainage basin), inaccuracy of measurement equipment, averaging the data obtained and the errors ...
- Xu, Zhihao; Yin, Xinan; Yang, Zhifeng; Cai, Yanpeng; Sun, Tao
- Ecological modelling 2016 v.332 pp. 94-102
- denitrification; eutrophication; freshwater; lakes; models; nitrogen; nutrient uptake; phosphorus; pollutants; surface water; total maximum daily load; China
- ... Assessing nutrient assimilative capacity of water body is an essential component of the Total Maximum Daily Load program. Nutrient assimilative capacity of lakes is affected by hydrological changes through physical effects on the dilution capacity of water body and ecological effects on nutrient removal processes. Previous research has focused on the effects of hydrological changes on dilution cap ...