Jump to Main Content
- Palanikumar, L.; Kumaraguru, A. K.; Ramakritinan, C. M.
- Ecotoxicology 2013 v.22 no.7 pp. 1111-1122
- Chanos chanos; DNA damage; acute toxicity; catalase; fingerlings; free radicals; genotoxicity; gills; glutathione; glutathione transferase; lipid peroxidation; liver; naphthalene; oxidative stress; tail
- ... The present study investigated the acute toxicity, sub-lethal toxicity and biochemical response of naphthalene in fingerlings of milkfish Chanos chanos. The 96 h acute toxicity LC50 values for C. chanos exposed to naphthalene was 5.18 μg l(-1). The estimated no observed effect concentration and lowest observed effect concentration values for naphthalene in C. chanos were 0.42 and 0.69 μg l(-1) res ...
- Benamú, Marco A.; Schneider, Marcela I.; González, Alda; Sánchez, Norma E.
- Ecotoxicology 2013 v.22 no.7 pp. 1155-1164
- Araneidae; active ingredients; acute toxicity; chemical control; cypermethrin; egg masses; eggs; endosulfan; fecundity; integrated pest management; long term effects; mating behavior; neurotoxicity; pest control; reproductive performance; soybeans; spinosad; sublethal effects
- ... Soybean pest control in Argentina is done just by chemical control using broad-spectrum pesticides. Alpaida veniliae (Araneae, Araneidae) is one of the most abundant spider species of the orb web weaver guild in soybean, and it is considered a very important polyphagous predator, attacking different insects’ families. The objective of this study was to determine if neurotoxic insecticides commonly ...