Jump to Main Content
- Hrouzek, Pavel; Kapuścik, Aleksandra; Vacek, Jan; Voráčová, Kateřina; Paichlová, Jindřiška; Kosina, Pavel; Voloshko, Ludmila; Ventura, Stefano; Kopecký, Jiří
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2016 v.124 pp. 177-185
- Nostoc; Tolypothrix; chemical elements; correlation; cytotoxicity; fibroblasts; fractionation; hepatocytes; hepatotoxicity; high performance liquid chromatography; human cell lines; humans; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; in vitro studies; liver neoplasms; mice; models; monitoring; soil habitats; viability
- ... The production of cytotoxic molecules interfering with mammalian cells is extensively reported in cyanobacteria. These compounds may have a use in pharmacological applications; however, their potential toxicity needs to be considered. We performed cytotoxicity tests of crude cyanobacterial extracts in six cell models in order to address the frequency of cyanobacterial cytotoxicity to human cells a ...
- Chen, Ying; Cai, Xiaoyu; Jiang, Long; Li, Yu
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2016 v.124 pp. 202-212
- chemical elements; computer software; correlation; data collection; hydrophobicity; migratory behavior; model validation; models; partition coefficients; polychlorinated biphenyls; prediction; quantitative structure-activity relationships; variance; Antarctic region; Arctic region
- ... Based on the experimental data of octanol-air partition coefficients (KOA) for 19 polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) congeners, two types of QSAR methods, comparative molecular field analysis (CoMFA) and comparative molecular similarity indices analysis (CoMSIA), are used to establish 3D-QSAR models using the structural parameters as independent variables and using logKOA values as the dependent varia ...