Jump to Main Content
- Obeidy, Carole; Bravin, Matthieu N.; Bouchardon, Jean-Luc; Conord, Cyrille; Moutte, Jacques; Guy, Bernard; Faure, Olivier
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2016 v.126 pp. 23-29
- alkaline soils, etc ; Dittrichia viscosa; Holcus lanatus; Lotus corniculatus; Plantago lanceolata; arsenic; leaching; phytoremediation; rhizosphere; soil solution; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... We aimed at determining the major physical-chemical processes that drive arsenic (As) dynamic in the rhizosphere of four species (Holcus lanatus, Dittrichia viscosa, Lotus corniculatus, Plantago lanceolata) tested for phytostabilization.Experiments were performed with an alkaline soil naturally rich in As. Composition of the soil solution of planted and unplanted pots was monitored every 15 days f ...
- Mahar, Amanullah; Wang, Ping; Ali, Amjad; Guo, Zhanyu; Awasthi, Mukesh Kumar; Lahori, Altaf Hussain; Wang, Quan; Shen, Feng; Li, Ronghua; Zhang, Zengqiang
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2016 v.134 pp. 116-123
- alkaline soils, etc ; Brassica rapa; Chinese cabbage; acid soils; cadmium; calcium oxide; copper; fly ash; food chain; heavy metals; human health; hyperaccumulators; lead; phytoremediation; polluted soils; pollution; risk; roots; shoots; soil pH; solubility; sulfur; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Soil heavy metals pollution is a serious problem worldwide due to its potential human health risks through food chain. Therefore, a sustainable solution is needed to efficiently remediate HMs contaminated soils. Our study aimed to assess the impact of CaO, fly ash, sulfur, and Na2S on the immobilization of Cd, Cu, and Pb and their uptake by Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa chinensis) in a contaminat ...