Jump to Main Content
- Serhatlioglu, Murat; Asghari, Mohammad; Tahsin Guler, Mustafa; Elbuken, Caglar
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 906-913
- electrophoresis; erythrocytes; flow cytometry; humans; polyethylene glycol; polystyrenes; viscoelasticity
- ... Elastic nature of the viscoelastic fluids induces lateral migration of particles into a single streamline and can be used by microfluidic based flow cytometry devices. In this study, we investigated focusing efficiency of polyethylene oxide based viscoelastic solutions at varying ionic concentration to demonstrate their use in impedimetric particle characterization systems. Rheological properties ...
- Tang, Wenlai; Jiang, Di; Li, Zongan; Zhu, Liya; Shi, Jianping; Yang, Jiquan; Xiang, Nan
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 930-954
- electrophoresis; flow cytometry; microfluidic technology
- ... Microfluidic technologies for isolating cells of interest from a heterogeneous sample have attracted great attentions, due to the advantages of less sample consumption, simple operating procedure, and high separation accuracy. According to the working principles, the microfluidic cell sorting techniques can be categorized into biochemical (labeled) and physical (label‐free) methods. However, the i ...