Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Gui‐Ping; Ong, Kian‐Soo; Chong, Karen Siew‐Ling; Yao, Jia‐Feng; Huang, Hu‐Lin; Duan, Fei
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 845-850
- ambient temperature; droplets; drying; electrophoresis; evaporation; graphene; heat; liquids; microstructure; nanofluids; nanoparticles; nickel
- ... Micro‐structure patterned substrates attract our attention due to the special and programmable wettabilities. The interaction between the liquid and micro/nano structures gives rise to controllable spreading and thus evaporation. For exploration of the application versatility, the introduction of nanoparticles in liquid droplet results in interaction among particles, liquid and microstructures. In ...
- Jin, Yakang; Tao, Ran; Li, Zhigang
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 859-864
- Gibbs free energy; coatings; copper; copper nanoparticles; electrophoresis; flow resistance; graphene; hydrogen bonding; molecular dynamics; simulation models
- ... In this work, we investigate pressure‐driven water flows in graphene‐coated copper nanochannels through molecular dynamics simulations. It is found that the flow rate in bare copper nanochannel can be significantly enhanced by a factor of 45 when the nanochannel is coated with monolayer graphene. The enhancement factor for the flow rate reaches about 90 when the nanochannel is modified with 3 or m ...