Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Junsheng; Meng, Jie; Ding, Gege; Kang, Yuejun; Zhao, Wenshuang
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 922-929
- Caenorhabditis elegans; electrophoresis; fluorescence; humans; image analysis; microgravity; microorganisms; monitoring; organ-on-a-chip
- ... Spatial microgravity is a significant factor affecting and causing physiological changes of organisms in space environment. On‐site assessment of the damage associated to microgravity is very important for future long‐term space exploration of mankind. In this paper, a new microfluidic device for analyzing the damage of microgravity on Caenorhabditis elegans (C. elegans) has been developed. This d ...
- Xu, Xiayu; Wang, Xuemin; Hu, Jie; Gong, Yang; Wang, Lin; Zhou, Wan; Li, XiuJun; Xu, Feng
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 914-921
- color; colorimetry; disease course; electrophoresis; image analysis; infectious diseases; mobile telephones; nucleic acids; point-of-care systems; user interface
- ... We developed a smartphone‐based on‐site nucleic acid testing (NAT) platform that can image and analyze lateral flow nucleic acid assays at point‐of‐care settings. An inexpensive add‐on was devised to run lateral flow assays while providing homogeneous ambient light for imaging. In addition, an Android app with a user‐friendly interface was developed for the result analysis and management. Linear c ...