Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Liang‐Liang; Zhu, Xiao‐Liang; Yan, Qing; Zhe, Jiang; Zhao, Liang
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 1000-1009
- blood; electrophoresis; geometry; liquids; microparticles; therapeutics; yeasts
- ... A passive microfluidic device is reported for continuous microparticle enrichment. The microparticle is enriched based on the inertial effect in a microchannel with contracting‐expanding structures on one side where microparticles/cells are subjected to the inertial lift force and the momentum‐change‐induced inertial force induced by highly curved streamlines. Under the combined effect of the two ...
- Wang, Yanjuan; Wang, Junsheng; Wu, Xudong; Jiang, Zong; Wang, Wei
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 969-978
- Closterium; bacteria; ballast water; dielectrophoresis; electric field; electrodes; electrophoresis; microalgae; microparticles; microplastics; organ-on-a-chip
- ... The composition of the ship's ballast water is complex and contains a large number of microalgae cells, bacteria, microplastics, and other microparticles. To increase the accuracy and efficiency of detection of the microalgae cells in ballast water, a new microfluidic chip for continuous separation of microalgae cells based on alternating current dielectrophoresis was proposed. In this microfluidi ...