Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Yusheng; Ji, Hong
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1195-1201
- algorithms; digital images; electrophoresis; hematologic tests; image analysis; lighting; medical equipment; microchip technology
- ... In this paper, we demonstrated an integrated digital image processing framework that is training‐free for high throughput beads or biological cells detection and enumeration by the bead aggregation splitting algorithm. By making contour extraction processing, the aggregated beads can be clearly split for precise counting. It can be potentially embedded on‐chip in a miniaturized medical equipment t ...
- Wang, Yanjuan; Wang, Junsheng; Meng, Jie; Ding, Gege; Shi, Zhi; Wang, Ruoyu; Zhang, Xiaohui
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1202-1211
- algorithms; artificial intelligence; early diagnosis; electrophoresis; fibroblasts; image analysis; lung neoplasms; neoplasm cells; polarized light microscopy; regression analysis
- ... In early diagnosis of lung cancer, a polarization microscopy is a powerful tool to obtain the optical information of biological tissues. In this paper, a new microfluidic polarization imaging and analysis method was proposed for the detection and classification of cancer‐associated fibroblasts and the two kinds of non‐small cell lung cancer cells, A549 and H322. A polarizing microscopy system was ...