Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jingyi
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1144-1147
- Internet; blood; blood glucose; electrochemistry; electrophoresis; humans; mobile telephones; monitoring
- ... In this short communication, we redefine smartphone and enable it to monitor blood glucose as glucometer. The proposed smartphone is not only a mobile phone but also a medical device‐glucometer. An electrometer module, acquiring the electrochemical current from the disposable enzymatic test strip on which a 0.5 μL human peripheral whole blood drop is placed, was integrated in the smartphone. The m ...
- Tan, Feifei; Wang, Tianbao; Wang, Haishi; Zheng, Yuzheng
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1230-1244
- blood; death; early diagnosis; electric field; electrophoresis; magnetic fields; metastasis; microfluidic technology; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; optical traps
- ... Cancer metastasis is the main cause of cancer‐related death. Early detection of tumor cell in peripheral blood is of great significant to early diagnosis and effective treatment of cancer. Over the past two decades, microfluidic technologies have been demonstrated to have great potential for isolating and detecting tumor cell from blood. The present paper reviews microfluidic techniques for tumor ...