Jump to Main Content
- Kanitthamniyom, Pojchanun; Zhang, Yi
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1178-1185
- adhesion; diagnostic techniques; droplets; electrophoresis; energy; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; hepatitis B antigens; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; infectious diseases; liquids; magnetism; microfluidic technology; mussels; point-of-care systems
- ... Magnetic digital microfluidics uses magnetic force to manipulate droplets on a Teflon‐coated substrate through the added magnetic particles. To achieve a wide range of droplet manipulation, hydrophilic patterns, known as surface energy traps, are introduced onto the Teflon‐coated hydrophobic substrate. However, the Teflon‐coated substrate is difficult to modify because it is nonwettable, and exist ...
- Gong, Yanli; Fan, Na; Yang, Xu; Peng, Bei; Jiang, Hai
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.8 pp. 1212-1229
- diagnostic techniques; electrophoresis; flow cytometry; microchip technology; microfluidic technology; point-of-care testing; Africa; Asia
- ... In recent years, researchers are paying the increasing attention to the development of portable microfluidic diagnostic devices including microfluidic flow cytometry for the point‐of‐care testing. Microfluidic flow cytometry, where microfluidics and flow cytometry work together to realize novel functionalities on the microchip, provides a powerful tool for measuring the multiple characteristics of ...