Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yanjuan; Wang, Junsheng; Wu, Xudong; Jiang, Zong; Wang, Wei
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.6 pp. 969-978
- Closterium; bacteria; ballast water; dielectrophoresis; electric field; electrodes; electrophoresis; microalgae; microparticles; microplastics; organ-on-a-chip
- ... The composition of the ship's ballast water is complex and contains a large number of microalgae cells, bacteria, microplastics, and other microparticles. To increase the accuracy and efficiency of detection of the microalgae cells in ballast water, a new microfluidic chip for continuous separation of microalgae cells based on alternating current dielectrophoresis was proposed. In this microfluidi ...
- Chen, Kang; Wang, Jie; Li, Shiyan; Wang, Yang; Zhang, Yiqi; Shen, Qing
- Electrophoresis 2019 v.40 no.4 pp. 555-562
- Mycoplasma; Spirochaetes; aquaculture; bacteria; electrophoresis; labor; methanol; microparticles; pH; protocols; quarantine; solid phase extraction; solvents; sorbents; tandem mass spectrometry; tetracycline; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... Tetracyclines abuse has frequently occurred in aquaculture against bacteria, rickettsiae, spirochetes, and mycoplasmas. In this study, a high‐throughput sample preparation method was developed using 96‐well plate solid‐phase extraction (p‐SPE) and the extract was analyzed by ultra‐performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (UPLC‐MS/MS). The experimental conditions were optimized su ...