Jump to Main Content
- Duan, Ya‐Jun; Zhang, Li‐Yun; Guo, Xiao‐Feng; Wang, Hong
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.14 pp. 2097-2105
- acetonitrile; acetylcysteine; borates; cysteine; derivatization; detection limit; electrophoresis; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; homocysteine; humans; pH; penicillamine; phosphates; thiols; urine; wavelengths
- ... A rapid and robust CE method using a long wavelength fluorescent reagent 1,7‐dimethyl‐3,5‐distyryl‐8‐phenyl‐(2‐maleimide)difluoroboradiaza‐s‐indacene as the labeling reagent has been developed for the simultaneous determination of thiols, including glutathione, cysteine, homocysteine, N‐acetylcysteine, cysteinylglycine, and penicillamine. The derivatization reaction was carried out in 14 mmol/L pH ...
- Subirats, Xavier; Yuan, Hui‐Ping; Chaves, Verónica; Marzal, Núria; Rosés, Martí
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.14 pp. 2010-2016
- acetonitrile; chromatography; electrophoresis; heptane; hydrophobicity; models; pH; sodium; surfactants
- ... In the present work, several MEEKC systems are studied to assess their suitability for lipophilicity determination of acidic, neutral, and basic compounds. Thus, several microemulsion compositions over a wide range of pH values (from 2.0 to 12.0), containing heptane, 1−butanol and different types and amounts of surfactant (SDS or sodium cholate: from 1.3 to 3.3%) are characterized using Abraham's ...