Jump to Main Content
- Xiao, Lixia; Liu, Shengquan; Lin, Lihua; Yao, Shouzhuo
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.14 pp. 2075-2082
- adenosine; breast neoplasms; cAMP-dependent protein kinase; cyclin-dependent kinase; detection limit; diagnostic techniques; drugs; electrophoresis; fluorescence; forskolin; humans; nanomaterials; peptides; screening
- ... Here, a CIEF‐LIF method for multiple protein kinase simultaneous analysis and inhibitors throughput screening with fast rate and low cost is presented. Comparing with CZE, CIEF‐LIF exhibited great focusing ability and high separation efficiency for substrate and phosphorylated peptides, and is applicable for multiple kinases simultaneous analysis regardless of their substrate peptides compositions ...
- Michalek, Petr; Dostalova, Simona; Buchtelova, Hana; Cernei, Natalia; Krejcova, Ludmila; Hynek, David; Milosavljevic, Vedran; Jimenez, Ana Maria Jimenez; Kopel, Pavel; Heger, Zbynek; Adam, Vojtech
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.14 pp. 2025-2035
- RNA; calcium; death; diagnostic techniques; disease outbreaks; economic impact; electrophoresis; ferric oxide; human resources; influenza; instrumentation; isolation techniques; people; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tripolyphosphates; virion; viruses
- ... Annual epidemics of influenza cause death of hundreds of thousands people and they also have a significant economic impact. Hence, a need for fast and cheap influenza diagnostic method is arising. The conventional methods for an isolation of the viruses are time‐consuming and require expensive instrumentation as well as trained personnel. In this study, we modified the surface of nanomaghemite (γ‐ ...