Jump to Main Content
- Kerékgyártó, Márta; Járvás, Gábor; Novák, Levente; Guttman, András
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 573-578
- activation energy; electrolytes; electrophoresis; ethylene glycol; glucose; molecular conformation; oligosaccharides; polyacrylamide; polymerization; solutes; temperature; viscosity
- ... The activation energy related to the electromigration of oligosaccharides can be determined from their measured electrophoretic mobilities at different temperatures. The effects of a viscosity modifier (ethylene glycol) and a polymeric additive (linear polyacrylamide) on the electrophoretic mobility of linear sugar oligomers with α1–4 linked glucose units (maltooligosaccharides) were studied in CE ...
- Opekar, František; Nesměrák, Karel; Tůma, Petr
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 595-600
- acetic acid; cations; electrolytes; electrophoresis; mineral fertilizers; pH; potassium
- ... Electrokinetic sample injection using two piezoelectric micropumps has been proposed for electrophoresis in short capillaries. The sample is brought to the injection end of the capillary using one of them. Then, the high‐voltage source is turned on and the sample is injected electrokinetically for a defined time. The injection is terminated by removal of the sample zone by the flowing separation e ...