Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Guijie; Sun, Liangliang; Heidbrink‐Thompson, Jennifer; Kuntumalla, Srilatha; Lin, Hung‐yu; Larkin, Christopher J.; McGivney, James B., IV; Dovichi, Norman J.
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 616-622
- capillary zone electrophoresis; humans; monoclonal antibodies; pH; proteins; tandem mass spectrometry; therapeutics
- ... We have evaluated CZE‐ESI‐MS/MS for detection of trace amounts of host cell protein impurities in recombinant therapeutics. Compared to previously published procedures, we have optimized the buffer pH used in the formation of a pH junction to increase injection volume. We also prepared a 5‐point calibration curve by spiking 12 standard proteins into a solution of a human mAb. A custom CZE‐MS/MS sy ...
- PubMed Central:
- Bettonville, Virginie; Nicol, Jérôme T. J.; Thelen, Nicolas; Thiry, Marc; Fillet, Marianne; Jacobs, Nathalie; Servais, Anne‐Catherine
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 579-586
- Baculoviridae; Papillomaviridae; Western blotting; additives; adjuvants; capillary electrophoresis; coat proteins; coatings; detergents; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polyethylene glycol; quality control; salt concentration; vaccines; virion; virus-like particles
- ... Virus‐like particles of human papillomavirus (HPV‐VLP), resulting from the self‐assembly of the capsid proteins (L1 or L1 and L2), have been widely used to study HPV as they are similar to the native virion. Moreover, two prophylactic vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix®, are based on HPV‐VLP L1. Analytical techniques currently used to characterize HPV‐VLP, such as SDS‐PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, are ...