Jump to Main Content
- Jung, Gyoo Yeol, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 676-679
- composite polymers; electrophoresis; genetic techniques and protocols; muscular atrophy; pathogens; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... Although the resolution of CE‐SSCP has been significantly improved by using a poly(ethyleneoxide)‐poly(propyleneoxide)‐poly(ethyleneoxide) (PEO‐PPO‐PEO; Pluronic®) triblock copolymer as a separation medium, CE‐SSCP on a microchip format is not widely applicable because their resolution is limited by short channel length. Therefore, a strategy to improve the resolution in channels of limited length ...
- Jung, Gyoo Yeol, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.23-24 pp. 3079-3083
- Enterococcus faecium; Staphylococcus aureus; Streptococcus pneumoniae; blood; drug resistance; electrophoresis; genes; hybridization; microbial detection; pathogens; patients; sepsis (infection)
- ... Early detection of pathogens from blood and identification of their drug resistance are essential for sepsis management. However, conventional culture‐based methods require relatively longer time to identify drug‐resistant pathogens, which delays therapeutic decisions. For precise multiplex detection of drug‐resistant Gram‐positive pathogens, we developed a method by using stuffer‐free multiplex l ...