Jump to Main Content
- Mikkonen, Saara; Thormann, Wolfgang; Emmer, Åsa
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2386-2395
- amino acids; carbon dioxide; computer simulation; electric field; electrodes; fractionation; isoelectric focusing; peptides
- ... In this work, electrophoretic preconcentration of protein and peptide samples in microchannels was studied theoretically using the 1D dynamic simulator GENTRANS, and experimentally combined with MS. In all configurations studied, the sample was uniformly distributed throughout the channel before power application, and driving electrodes were used as microchannel ends. In the first part, previously ...
- Kudr, Jiri; Skalickova, Sylvie; Nejdl, Lukas; Moulick, Amitava; Ruttkay–Nedecky, Branislav; Adam, Vojtech; Kizek, Rene
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2367-2379
- chemistry; electrodes; electrophoresis; nanopores
- ... Nanofluidics is becoming an extensively developing technique in the field of bioanalytical chemistry. Nanoscale hole embed in an insulating membrane is employed in a vast variety of sensing platforms and applications. Although, biological nanopores have several attractive characteristics, in this paper, we focused on the solid‐state nanopores due to their advantages as high stability, possibility ...