Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yi‐Hui; Lu, Chi‐Yu; Jiang, Shiuh‐Jen; Hsiao, Wen‐Yao; Cheng, Hui‐Ling; Chen, Yen‐Ling
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2396-2403
- analysis of variance; chromatography; computer software; electrophoresis; ethanol; experimental design; micelles; models; pH; sunscreens
- ... The operating parameters that affect the performance of the online preconcentration technique “analyte focusing by micelle collapse‐MEKC (AFMC‐MEKC)” were examined using a multivariate approach involving experimental design to determine the sunscreen agents in cosmetics. Compared to the single‐variable approach, the advantage of the multivariate approach was that many factors could be investigated ...
- Lamalle, Caroline; Roland, Diane; Crommen, Jacques; Servais, Anne‐Catherine; Fillet, Marianne
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2504-2506
- amino acid sequences; ammonium acetate; cattle; drug formulations; electrophoresis; experimental design; humans; insulin; methanol; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; pH; proteins; surfactants; swine
- ... Human, bovine, and porcine insulins are small proteins with very closely related amino acid sequences, which makes their separation challenging. In this study, we took advantage of the high‐resolution power of CE, and more particularly of micellar electrokinetic chromatography, to separate those biomolecules. Among several surfactants, perfluorooctanoic acid ammonium salt was selected. Then, using ...