Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yi‐Hui; Lu, Chi‐Yu; Jiang, Shiuh‐Jen; Hsiao, Wen‐Yao; Cheng, Hui‐Ling; Chen, Yen‐Ling
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2396-2403
- analysis of variance; chromatography; computer software; electrophoresis; ethanol; experimental design; micelles; models; pH; sunscreens
- ... The operating parameters that affect the performance of the online preconcentration technique “analyte focusing by micelle collapse‐MEKC (AFMC‐MEKC)” were examined using a multivariate approach involving experimental design to determine the sunscreen agents in cosmetics. Compared to the single‐variable approach, the advantage of the multivariate approach was that many factors could be investigated ...
- Liu, Yan‐Ming; Cao, Jun‐Tao; Liu, Ying‐Ying; Zhang, Jing‐Jing; Zhou, Min; Huang, Ke‐Jing; Chen, Yong‐Hong; Ren, Shu‐Wei
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2413-2418
- blood serum; capillary electrophoresis; chemiluminescence; detection limit; humans; immunoglobulin E; models; nanogold; oligonucleotides; quantitative analysis
- ... A novel aptamer‐based CE with chemiluminescence (CL) assay was developed for highly sensitive detection of human immunoglobulin E (IgE). The IgE aptamer was conjugated with gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) to form AuNPs‐aptamer that could specifically recognize the IgE to produce an AuNPs‐aptamer‐IgE complex. The mixture of the AuNPs‐aptamer‐IgE complex and the unbounded AuNPs‐aptamer could be effective ...