Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Wan; Yi, Ling; Ye, Li‐Hong; Cao, Jun; Hu, Shuai‐Shuai; Xu, Jing‐Jing; Peng, Li‐Qing; Zhu, Qiong‐Yao; Zhang, Qian‐Yun
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2404-2412
- adsorption; correlation; electrophoresis; emodin; graphene oxide; iron oxides; medicinal plants; nanoparticles; rats; rhubarb; solid phase extraction; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; urine
- ... A highly sensitive method using reduced graphene oxide with iron oxide (rGO/Fe₃O₄) as the sorbent in magnetic SPE has been developed for the purification of five anthraquinones (emodin, rhein, aloeemodin, physcion, and chrysophanol) in rhubarb and rat urine by ultra‐HPLC coupled with quadrupole TOF/MS. The extraction was accomplished by adding trace amount rGO/Fe₃O₄ suspension to 200 mL of aqueous ...
- Wang, Jianhao; Li, Jingyan; Chen, Yao; Teng, Yiwan; Wang, Cheli; Li, Jinchen; Liu, Li; Dong, Bingyu; Qiu, Lin; Jiang, Pengju
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2419-2424
- electrophoresis; fluorescence; histidine; ligands; mixing; nanoparticles; peptides; quantum dots
- ... Herein, we designed four peptides appended with different numbers of histidine (Hisₙ‐peptide). We launched a systematic investigation on quantum dots (QDs) and Hisₙ‐peptide self‐assembly in solution using fluorescence coupled CE (CE‐FL). The results indicated that CE‐FL was a powerful method to probe how ligands interaction on the surface of nanoparticles. The self‐assembly of QDs and peptide was ...