Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jianhao; Li, Jingyan; Chen, Yao; Teng, Yiwan; Wang, Cheli; Li, Jinchen; Liu, Li; Dong, Bingyu; Qiu, Lin; Jiang, Pengju
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2419-2424
- electrophoresis; fluorescence; histidine; ligands; mixing; nanoparticles; peptides; quantum dots
- ... Herein, we designed four peptides appended with different numbers of histidine (Hisₙ‐peptide). We launched a systematic investigation on quantum dots (QDs) and Hisₙ‐peptide self‐assembly in solution using fluorescence coupled CE (CE‐FL). The results indicated that CE‐FL was a powerful method to probe how ligands interaction on the surface of nanoparticles. The self‐assembly of QDs and peptide was ...
- Mikkonen, Saara; Thormann, Wolfgang; Emmer, Åsa
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.19 pp. 2386-2395
- amino acids; carbon dioxide; computer simulation; electric field; electrodes; fractionation; isoelectric focusing; peptides
- ... In this work, electrophoretic preconcentration of protein and peptide samples in microchannels was studied theoretically using the 1D dynamic simulator GENTRANS, and experimentally combined with MS. In all configurations studied, the sample was uniformly distributed throughout the channel before power application, and driving electrodes were used as microchannel ends. In the first part, previously ...