Jump to Main Content
- Sean, David; Haan, Hendrick W.; Slater, Gary W.
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.5 pp. 682-691
- electrophoresis; friction; nanotubes; polymers
- ... In this manuscript, Langevin Dynamics simulations and Tension‐Propagation theory are used to investigate the forced translocation of a polymer from a confining tube through a nanopore situated at one of the tube's ends. The diameter of the tube allows for a control over the polymer conformations: decreasing the tube diameter reduces the number of conformations available to the polymer chain both b ...
- Guijt, Rosanne M.
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.5 pp. 644-645
- computer software; creatinine; detection limit; electrophoresis; health services; lithium; monitoring; sodium
- ... Lab on a Chip technology offers the possibility to extract chemical information from a complex sample in a simple, automated way without the need for a laboratory setting. In the health care sector, this chemical information could be used as a diagnostic tool for example to inform dosing. In this issue, the research underpinning a family of electrophoresis‐based point‐of‐care devices for self‐test ...