Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Hanjiang; Wahlmüller, Felix Christof; Uhrin, Pavel; Baumgartner, Roland; Mitulovic, Goran; Sarg, Bettina; Geiger, Margarethe; Zellner, Maria
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.21-22 pp. 2837-2840
- immune response, etc ; animal models; gel electrophoresis; gene expression regulation; genes; liver cirrhosis; male fertility; males; metabolism; mice; molecular weight; prostaglandins; proteinase inhibitors; proteome; serine proteinases; testes; thrombosis; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Serine protease inhibitors (serpin) have therapeutic potential in a variety of pathogenic processes, ranging from thrombosis and altered immune response to liver cirrhosis. To investigate the physiological effects of protein C inhibitor (PCI, serpinA5), its gene was inactivated in a mouse model, resulting in male infertility. In the present report, 2D differential gel electrophoresis was utilized ...
- Sun, Yanting; Hu, Boli; Fan, Chengfei; Jia, Lu; Zhang, Yina; Du, Aifang; Zheng, Xiaojuan; Zhou, Jiyong
- Electrophoresis 2015 v.36 no.14 pp. 1596-1611
- immune response, etc ; DEAD-box RNA helicases; Infectious bursal disease virus; RNA; apoptosis; biosynthesis; confocal microscopy; cytoplasm; electrophoresis; energy metabolism; fractionation; genes; interferon-beta; pathogenesis; proteins; proteome; proteomics; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal transduction; transcription (genetics); virus replication; viruses; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Infectious bursal disease virus (IBDV) enters the host cells via endocytic pathway to achieve viral replication in the cytoplasm. Here, we performed LC‐MS/MS coupled with isobaric tags for relative and absolute quantification labeling of differentially abundant proteins of IBDV‐infected cells using a subcellular fractionation strategy. We show that the viral infection regulates the abundance and/o ...