Jump to Main Content
- Xu, Jun; Du, Yingqing; Ma, Guangzhi; Xu, Jie
- Electrophoresis 2010 v.31 no.12 pp. 1925-1933
- (S)-2-hydroxy-acid oxidase; blood serum; cellulose acetate; chromatography; hydrophobic bonding; isoelectric point; molecular weight; phenylalanine; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polymers
- ... Glycolate oxidase (GO) consists of identical subunits and therefore should show one definite pI value, but the isolated GO exhibited a range of pIs. This study investigated the underlying cause of this phenomenon. GO was purified and showed a molecular weight of 40 kDa by SDS-PAGE. Elution behavior on DEAE-cellulose chromatography and cellulose acetate membrane electrophoresis indicated that the p ...
- Feng, Rui; Tian, Yun; Chen, Hao; Huang, Zaifu; Zeng, Zhaorui
- Electrophoresis 2010 v.31 no.12 pp. 1975-1982
- carbamate pesticides; electrophoresis; hydrogen bonding; hydrophobic bonding; liquid crystals; mercury; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; polymerization; scanning electron microscopy; silica; sol-gel processing; steroids
- ... A novel terminal-vinyl liquid crystal crown ether (2-[4-(3-undeceny-1-yloxy)-phenyl]-2-[4′-(4′-carboxybenzo-15-crown-5)-phenyl] propane) (LCCE) was synthesized and used to modify hybrid silica-based monolithic column possessing vinyl ligands for CEC. The monolithic silica matrix containing vinyl functionalities was prepared by in situ co-condensation of tetramethoxysilane and vinyl-trimethoxysilan ...