Jump to Main Content
- Ferrari, Fabio; Fumagalli, Marco; Viglio, Simona; Aquilani, Roberto; Pasini, Evasio; Iadarola, Paolo
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.4 pp. 654-656
- histidine, etc ; creatinine; electrophoresis; humans; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; pH; sodium; surgery; urine; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The present report describes the use of MEKC in the presence of 35 mM sodium tetraborate, pH 9.0, containing 60 mM SDS for the complete separation and identification of creatinine, 1-methylhistidine (1-MeH) and 3-MeH in human urine. Their simultaneous quantification in urine of healthy controls and subjects submitted to elective surgery to their lower limbs allowed to use 3-MeH as a reliable measu ...
- De Benedetto, Giuseppe E.; Fanigliulo, Matteo
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.10 pp. 1798-1807
- histidine, etc ; acetaldehyde; alcohol abuse; ammonia; asparagine; biomarkers; condensation; digestion; electrophoresis; formic acid; hemoglobin; in vitro studies; isopropyl alcohol; pH; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A new CE-ESI-MS method was developed to provide a simple way to study changes to hemoglobin (HbA) induced by acetaldehyde (Ach) in vitro. Instrumental parameters were univariately optimized in order to maximize the sensitivity of the CE-ESI-MS method. The electrophoretic separations were carried out in poly-E323-coated capillaries using 60 mM formic acid raised to pH 3.0 with ammonia and containin ...