Jump to Main Content
- Dossi, Nicolò; Susmel, Sabina; Toniolo, Rosanna; Pizzariello, Andrea; Bontempelli, Gino
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.19 pp. 3465-3471
- acetaldehyde, etc ; 1-propanol; air; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrophoresis; formaldehyde; monitoring; pH; silica gel; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... A method based on microchip electrophoresis with electrochemical detection has been developed for the simultaneous determination at trace levels of the main small-chain aldehydes (formaldehyde, acetaldehyde and 2-propenal) present in the atmosphere. Sampling was performed by forcing atmospheres through silica-gel cartridges coated with 2,4-dinitrophenylhydrazine (DNPH), where aldehydes were deriva ...
- De Benedetto, Giuseppe E.; Fanigliulo, Matteo
- Electrophoresis 2009 v.30 no.10 pp. 1798-1807
- acetaldehyde, etc ; alcohol abuse; ammonia; asparagine; biomarkers; condensation; digestion; electrophoresis; formic acid; hemoglobin; histidine; in vitro studies; isopropyl alcohol; pH; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... A new CE-ESI-MS method was developed to provide a simple way to study changes to hemoglobin (HbA) induced by acetaldehyde (Ach) in vitro. Instrumental parameters were univariately optimized in order to maximize the sensitivity of the CE-ESI-MS method. The electrophoretic separations were carried out in poly-E323-coated capillaries using 60 mM formic acid raised to pH 3.0 with ammonia and containin ...