Jump to Main Content
- Pretis, Felix; Roser, Max
- Energy 2017 v.135 pp. 718-725
- carbon dioxide; climate; climate change; climate models; economic development; emissions factor; energy; fossil fuels; greenhouse gas emissions; socioeconomics; temperature; uncertainty; China; Eastern European region; Russia
- ... The wide spread of projected temperature changes in climate projections does not predominately originate from uncertainty across climate models; instead it is the broad range of different global socio-economic scenarios and the implied energy production that results in high uncertainty about future climate change. It is therefore important to assess the observational tracking of these scenarios. H ...
- PubMed Central:
- Zhang, Ke; Zhou, Ling; Brady, Michael; Xu, Feng; Yu, Jianming; Wang, Donghai
- Energy 2017 v.118 pp. 1353-1360
- biomass; carbon; chemical bonding; chemometrics; elemental composition; hydrogen; least squares; models; near-infrared spectroscopy; nitrogen; oxygen; polymerase chain reaction; prediction; sulfur; wavelengths
- ... Near-infrared spectroscopy (NIR) is an efficient, low-cost sensing technology that has potential as an accurate biomass characterization method. The objective of this study is to develop NIR models in conjunction with chemometrics to determine high heating value (HHV) and elemental compositions of sorghum biomass. Partial least squares (PLS) regression and principle component regression (PCR) were ...
- Chorus Open Access: