Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Hulin; Xie, Yuhang; Li, Xiaomei; Huang, Zhenlong; Zhang, Shangjie; Su, Yuanjie; Wu, Bo; He, Long; Yang, Weiqing; Lin, Yuan
- Energy 2016 v.101 pp. 202-210
- electric power; harvesting; heat; light emitting diodes; liquid crystal display; temperature; thermal energy; thermoplastics
- ... Wasted heat is one of the most abundant and widely available energy sources in our living environment and industrial activities. A lot of attentions have been paid on harvesting ambient wasted thermal energy. In this work, a flexible PG (pyroelectric generator) based upon a thin PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) film has been fabricated. Based on the pyroelectric effect, the PG can harvest thermal en ...
- Kim, Chul Kyu; Yoon, Joon Yong
- Energy 2016 v.101 pp. 411-420
- droplets; electric power; heat; steam; turbines
- ... Recently, the micro CHP (combined heat and power) systems were developed to utilize the various low-grade heat sources in the industrial and residential sectors. However, the low-grade heat sources for micro-CHP systems were unsuitable for application to the conventional blade-type micro-steam turbines, because the low-grade heat sources of the saturated steam conditions included with condensing d ...