Jump to Main Content
- Howaniec, Natalia; Smoliński, Adam; Cempa-Balewicz, Magdalena
- Energy 2015 v.84 pp. 455-461
- biomass; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; cluster analysis; coal; gasification; heat; hydrogen; oxygen; steam; temperature
- ... The paper presents the results of the experimental study on the simulated application of HTR (High Temperature Reactor) excess heat in the process of allothermal co-gasification of coal and biomass. The laboratory scale installation with a fixed bed gasifier and auxiliary gasification agents pre-heating system, simulating the utilization of the HTR excess heat, were applied in the study. Steam and ...
- Gutiérrez Ortiz, F.J.; Campanario, F.J.; Aguilera, P.G.; Ollero, P.
- Energy 2015 v.84 pp. 634-642
- aluminum oxide; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; carbon nanotubes; catalysts; energy; glycerol; hydrogen; hydrogen production; methane; nickel; silica; temperature
- ... Hydrogen production from the supercritical water reforming of glycerol was studied in a tubular fixed-bed reactor by using a Ni-based catalyst supported on Al2O3 and SiO2. Tests were carried out at a pressure of 240 bar, temperatures of 500–800 °C, glycerol feed concentrations of 5–30 wt.%, and weight hourly space velocity from 1.25 to 22.5 gGly h⁻¹ gCat⁻¹ (residence time from 1.6 to 4.8 s through ...