Jump to Main Content
- Lange, M.; Roeb, M.; Sattler, C.; Pitz-Paal, R.
- Energy 2014 v.67 pp. 298-308
- entropy; hydrogen; redox reactions; solar energy; temperature
- ... Temperature–entropy diagrams combined with a pinch point analysis are introduced, providing a vivid and detailed tool to analyse two-step thermochemical water-splitting processes. The impacts of different temperature and pressure conditions, as well as different water conversion rates, are studied. Further, requirements regarding the entropy change in the redox material to reach desired process co ...
- Wang, Wenwen; Liu, Xiao; Zhang, Ming; Song, Xuefeng
- Energy 2014 v.67 pp. 617-622
- assets; energy; energy conservation; issues and policy; labor; production functions; China
- ... As one of the largest energy consumer in the world, China has been facing great pressure to guarantee energy supply security. Investigating the driving forces dominating China energy consumption levels and their evolution may help to institute energy saving policy. Nowadays, the LMDI (logarithmic mean Divisia index) method has become a popular tool to find the nature of the factors that influence ...