Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.165 pp. 939-957
- algorithms; entropy; models; wind power; wind speed
- ... Accurate and reliable multi-step wind speed forecasting is extremely crucial for the economic and safe operation of power systems. A novel dynamic hybrid model, which combines an adaptive secondary decomposition (ASD), a leave-one-out cross-validation-based regularized extreme learning machine (LRELM) and the backtracking search algorithm (BSA), is proposed to mitigate the practical difficulties o ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2013 v.50 pp. 24-37
- algorithms; energy costs; models
- ... This paper develops a simulated annealing based multi-objective cultural differential evolution (SA-MOCDE) for solving daily hydrothermal operation scheduling with economic emission (SHOSEE) while considering water transport delay and transmission loss of system load, and it is formulated for optimizing thermal cost and emission issue with complex non-convex constraints. The simulated annealing te ...