Jump to Main Content
- Pretis, Felix; Roser, Max
- Energy 2017 v.135 pp. 718-725
- carbon dioxide, etc ; climate; climate change; climate models; economic development; emissions factor; energy; fossil fuels; greenhouse gas emissions; socioeconomics; temperature; uncertainty; China; Eastern European region; Russia; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The wide spread of projected temperature changes in climate projections does not predominately originate from uncertainty across climate models; instead it is the broad range of different global socio-economic scenarios and the implied energy production that results in high uncertainty about future climate change. It is therefore important to assess the observational tracking of these scenarios. H ...
- PubMed Central:
- Day, Danny; Evans, Robert J.; Lee, James W.; Reicosky, Don
- Energy 2005 v.30 no.14 pp. 2558
- carbon dioxide, etc ; sulfur amino acids; nitrogen oxides; oxides; hydrogen production; carbon sequestration; profitability; bioenergy; biomass; pyrolysis; nitrogen fertilizers; temperature profiles; nitrogen; pressure; carbon; microorganisms; biodegradation; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The objective of this project was to investigate and demonstrate production methods at a continuous, bench-scale level and generate sufficient material for an initial evaluation of a potentially profitable method of producing bioenergy and sequestering carbon. The novel process uses agricultural, forestry, and waste biomass to produce hydrogen using pyrolysis and reforming technologies conducted i ...