Jump to Main Content
- Miao, He, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.179 pp. 762-770
- electrolytes; fuel cells; heat; polymers; relative humidity; temperature; thermoelectric generators
- ... A new combined system consisting of a high-temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell (HT-PEMFC), a regenerator and a thermoelectric generator (TEG) is developed. The mathematical relationship between the HT-PEMFC operating current density and the TEG dimensionless current is derived, and the operating current density range of HT-PEMFC in which the TEG allowed to work is determined. Power outp ...
- Miao, He, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.154 pp. 561-570
- batteries; catalysts; catalytic activity; cathodes; durability; electrochemistry; manganese; oxygen; oxygen production; reaction kinetics
- ... The sluggish reaction kinetics occurring at the cathodes limits the performances of the metal-air batteries. Therefore, developing the oxygen electrocatalysts which can accelerate oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) and oxygen evolution reaction (OER) is a critical issue. Mn-based perovskite has drawn extensive interests though their ORR and OER catalytic activity still needs to be improved. In this w ...