Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Chuanwang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.175 pp. 1009-1020
- energy resources; energy use and consumption; environmental law; industry; metallurgy; models; steel; trade; China
- ... In China, power consumption in the steel industry accounts for about 9% of the whole society's power consumption. There is a big gap between the power efficiency of China's steel industry and the world's advanced level, and the power efficiency varies greatly in all regions of China. By using the three-stage data envelope analysis model, this study analyzes the influence of external factors (inclu ...
- Sun, Chuanwang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.169 pp. 637-645
- business enterprises; carbon; coal; energy; energy costs; energy industry; futures trading; issues and policy; models; natural gas; oils; prices; shale gas; China
- ... With the shale gas revolution and the maturity of new energy technologies, the global oil-based energy pattern began to be remodeled worldwide. From the perspective of China, coal has played a dominant leading role in the energy structure. Therefore, it is becoming increasingly irrational to replace fossil fuels with oil. This paper considers the impact of fluctuations of three fossil energy (oil, ...