Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Qi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.165 pp. 419-431
- ambient temperature; condensation (phase transition); evaporation; exergy; heat pumps; models; vapors
- ... To improve the performance of an air-source heat pump cycle under low ambient temperature, a solar-driven ejector-cascade heat pump cycle which consists of an ejector sub-cycle and a vapor compression sub-cycle is discussed. Energy and exergy models are developed to conduct analyses on the cascade cycle, in which the ejector sub-cycle takes R134a, R1234yf or R141b as a working fluid and the vapor ...
- Tian, Qi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2016 v.113 pp. 25-34
- algorithms; equations; geometry; models; prediction; system optimization
- ... Within a model of the ejector performance prediction, the influence of ejector component efficiencies is critical in the prediction accuracy of the model. In this paper, a unified method is developed based on sparsity-enhanced optimization to determine correlation equations of ejector component efficiencies in order to improve the prediction accuracy of the ejector performance. An ensemble algorit ...