Jump to Main Content
- Tsiakmakis, Stefanos, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy 2019 v.169 pp. 1153-1165
- carbon dioxide; certification; greenhouse gas emissions; models; prediction; standard deviation
- ... CO2 emissions of light-duty vehicles are certified over standardised, laboratory-based conditions and reported to the consumers. Such tests reflect specific operating conditions that differ from what an individual driver experiences. Vehicle simulation can bridge the gap and help provide customised, vehicle and trip-specific values. This study investigates the potential of using a simulation-based ...
- Tsiakmakis, Stefanos, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy 2014 v.64 pp. 367-374
- agricultural wastes; biomass; commercialization; energy; feedstocks; gasification; grapes; heat; internal combustion engines; olives; peaches; rural areas; Greece; Macedonia
- ... A small mobile agricultural residue gasification unit for decentralized CHP (combined heat and power) production is designed and constructed within the framework of the SMARt-CHP LIFE+ project. This unit applies the technology of biomass gasification coupled with an ICE (internal combustion engine) based generator-set for CHP production. The unit is sized for a maximum thermal output of 12 kW in a ...