Jump to Main Content
- Kovac Kralj, Anita
- Energy 2015 v.86 pp. 85-92
- air; combustion; energy; flue gas; heat flow; industry; mass flow; methanol; steam; streams
- ... The effect of industrial activity on the environment has attracted increasing attention over recent decades. Industry has therefore started looking at methods of reducing the mass flow rates of utilities. This has resulted in extensive research into developing various recovery methods for in-plant utilities, thereby reducing the overall mass flow rates of utilities.This paper focuses on an effecti ...
- Kralj, Anita Kovač
- Energy 2011 v.36 no.5 pp. 2434-2439
- formalin; heat; silver; steam
- ... This paper presents a method for estimating the maximum pressure of steam which can be generated in recovering heat from individual processes, by partial linearization of the grand-composite curve. The technique is based on the pinch-analysis method by using a grand-composite curve (GCC), which can be approximated by using a mathematical function. The mathematical linear technique is composed of t ...