Jump to Main Content
- Hagman Henrik; Lundberg Mats; Boström Dan
- Energy & Fuels 2017 v.31 no.11 pp. 12857-12866
- X-ray diffraction; alloys; ammonia; boilers; burning; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; chromium; combustion; corrosion; cost effectiveness; durability; exposure duration; fuels; hydrocarbons; hydrochloric acid; iron; nickel; nitrogen; quantitative analysis; scanning electron microscopy; sulfur dioxide; temperature
- ... X-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopy (SEM) were used on a corroded industrial-scale circulating fluidized bed (CFB) boiler vortex finder (VF) 253MA alloy plate material to identify the dominating corrosion products and to enable a qualified selection of candidate alloys for the long-term, full-scale exposure study. Alloys 253MA, 310S, 800H/HT, Alloy DS, and Alloy 600 were chosen, and ...
- Chen Zezhi; Gong Huijuan; Bao Yanchu; Wu Weili
- Energy & Fuels 2017 v.31 no.4 pp. 4565-4570
- catalysts; cost effectiveness; durability; engineering; equipment; landfills; methane; natural gas; oxidation; oxygen; temperature
- ... Catalytic methane (CH₄) oxidation was proven to be a potential deoxygenation technique for upgrading landfill gas (LFG) as an alternative for natural gas or vehicle fuel. In this paper, a catalytic deoxygenation unit with 5000 N m³/h feed gas treatment capacity was installed in an LFG upgrading engineering project. This catalytic equipment has shown excellent deoxygenation performance. The catalyt ...