Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: xiang?
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2015 v.29 no.12 pp. 8188-8194
- bitumen; cracking; isomerization; maturity stage; oils; organic matter; shale; thermal stability
- ... Thermal maturation-related variations in the yields of lower diamondoids (adamantanes and diamantanes) in source rock were investigated by thermal simulation experiments based on a marine shale and kerogens obtained from the shale via isolation and artificial maturation, representing different maturity stages of the oil generation window. The simulations show that lower diamondoids are formed and ...
- Xiong, Yongqiang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2014 v.28 no.5 pp. 3016-3023
- basins; carbon; carbon dioxide; gas chromatography; gold; hydrocarbons; mass spectrometry; models; oils; oxidation; petroleum; pyrolysis; seepage; soil; surveys; China
- ... The delta carbonate (ΔC) method is a common used surface geochemical exploration technique for oil and gas geochemical surveys in China. However, its application effectiveness is unsatisfactory because of the unidentified origins of CO₂ that form ΔC. In this study, a gold tube pyrolysis technique, coupled with gas chromatography (GC) and gas chromatography–isotope ratio mass spectrometry (GC–IRMS) ...