Jump to Main Content
- Ohnishi, Satoshi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy Policy 2013 v.61 pp. 1400-1411
- carbon; carbon dioxide; carbonization; case studies; climate change; cost effectiveness; emissions; funding; industrial symbiosis; industry; iron; issues and policy; material flow analysis; national surveys; power plants; slags; steel; symbiosis; China
- ... CO2 mitigation strategies in industrial parks are a significant component of the Chinese climate change mitigation policy, and industrial symbiosis can provide specific CO2 mitigation opportunity. Technology is important to support symbiosis, but few studies in China have focused on this topic at the industrial park level. This research presented a case study in a national iron and steel industria ...
- Ohnishi, Satoshi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy Policy 2013 v.61 pp. 864-873
- air; air pollution; biomass; carbon dioxide; case studies; climate change; ecosystem services; energy; energy conservation; flight; greenhouse gas emissions; industrial symbiosis; industry; issues and policy; models; plastics; pollutants; recycling; solid wastes; tires; China
- ... China launched low-carbon city strategy to respond global climate change. Industrial symbiosis (IS) could generate both economic and environmental benefits in clustered industries and communities. This research shed light on how industrial symbiosis contributes to city's low-carbon development. An urban-level hybrid physical input and monetary output (HPIMO) model which covers physical energy inpu ...