Jump to Main Content
- Fabre, Antoine; Thomas, Romain; Duplessis, Bruno; Tran, Cong-Toan; Stabat, Pascal
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.173 pp. 461-469
- dynamic models, etc ; case studies; computer software; energy; heat; renewable energy sources; temperature; France; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... District Heating (DH) systems will play an important role in future sustainable energy systems. Existing networks can be optimized by lowering primary return temperatures in order to improve the use of geothermal resources. This can be done by installing triple-pipe systems. This paper defines the concept of triple-pipe configurations as it is understood in France. The objective of this paper is t ...
- Wan, Yangda; Lin, Jie; Chua, Kian Jon; Ren, Chengqin
- Energy conversion and management 2018 v.169 pp. 97-110
- dynamic models, etc ; Reynolds number; air; air flow; air temperature; coolers; dewpoint; energy; equations; heat; mass flow; mass transfer; mathematical models; momentum; wet-bulb temperature; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... This paper entails a comparative study on the performance of counter-flow dew point evaporative coolers with two different configurations (type A and type B). Type A refers to the flow configuration where the supply air flows parallel to the water film, while type B refers to the flow configuration where the supply air flows counter to the water film. Both cooler types, when compared with a conven ...